|Name||DrawnStrips Reader 3.1|
|Created on||2017-04-06 13:02:49|
|Files||DrawnStrips Reader 3.1.zip (8.79 MB)|
Name: DrawnStrips Reader - The Best Comic Reader
Release Date: April 01, 2016
Languages: English, French
Developer: Fabrice Leyne
MAS Rating: 9+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.seense.com/drawnstrips/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/drawnstrips-reader-the-best-comic-reader/id473092872?mt=12
********** The Best Comic Reader with MultiTouch and Retina Display Friendly **********
The best comic reader on OSX (USA)
Best cbr reader in the app store! (Canada)
DrawnStrips Reader 3 has been 100% redesigned for El Capitan and Yosemite. Faster, Smoother than ever.
• Format supported: CBR, CBZ, CB7, CBT, ZIP, RAR, TAR, Images Folder, PDF Scanned...
• QuickLook Plug-In: CBR/CBZ/CB7. Finder will automatically display the first page of the comics as icon. And you can press the space bar for a quick view of your comics.
• Retina display ready.
• Navigating your comics with thumbnail, multi-touch, keyboard ...
• Convert, Enhance your comics..
• Gallery view
• Convert your comics to another format to CBZ, ZIP, Images Folder, PDF.
• Convert Image format to JPEG, PNG, TIFF
• Resize comics, or Images folder.
• Magic Enhancer let's you modify on the fly (Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Sharpness).
• Save the enhanced comic.
• Automatically keep the enhancement settings when you re-open your comic.
• Background color.
• Keyboard shortcuts.
• Open automatically the next comic in your folder.
• 1-2 page(s) reading.
• Western, Manga style reading.
• Fullscreen native.
• Multi-touch, Trackpad, Magic mouse...
• Retina display ready.
• Controls fade out when they're not needed, or completely hidden.
• Handle comic archive and folder with Webp images.
• Ready for El Capitan.
PS: The extra languages, are not part of this version, to be on time for El Capitan. I will re-integrate them in the next release.
Thanks your comments on the Mac App Store but if you need an answer please send me an email.
What's New in Version 3.1:
macOS Sierra supported.
[Bug Fix] Quicklook plugin now working properly.
[Bug Fix] Some system settings were preventing proper mouse usage.
[Bug Fix] Export was, sometime, crashing due to malformed comic archives.
[NEW] Support of comic archives with Webp images.
[NEW] Support of CBT archives.
[NEW] Default Window size can be defined.
[Improvement] Double click on title bar now act as expected.
[Improvement] Double page, turning page is now smoother.
[Improvement] Open Next Comic while in FullScreen is now smoother.
Other small bugs fixed and improvement.