Labels 3 Plugin for After Effects macOS
Full control over Label Colors – set label colors and select label groups with a single button click. Works both for composition and project panel items.
Take full control over Label Colors.
- Shareable Label Themes,
- Script Launcher,
- Set / Reset label colors,
- Select label groups,
- Filter used / unused label colors,
- Works with Composition and Project Items,
- Supports custom label colors.
Labels allow you to easily set label colors and select label groups with a single click.
Select a layer or an item and pick a color. Or better yet, select bunch of layers and apply same label color to all of them. If the selected layer has a source, or an item is used in composition, you can set the same label to both of them at once.
Labels has an easy way to filter through label colors so you can quickly see which labels are used in the composition you are working on.
Use mouse and keyboard combination to select a group of layers or items that have same label color. With a different keyboard combo you can append to selection, select everything except current label color or remove label from selection.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5
Web Site: http://aescripts.com/labels/
What’s New in Labels 3
- Exposed API to expand Labels functionality.
- Support for custom keyboard shortcuts to execute external scripts.
- Can edit Label color and name via Labels UI.
- Settings window now shows theme designer and URL (if applicable).
- Checkbox to disable keyboard shortcut.
- New Licensing framework
- Codebase rewritten from scratch.
- Shareable themes use new format. Older themes are not supported.
- Keyboard shortcuts use Input fields instead of Dropdown list.
- Label names now show up correctly in AE CC2018.
- Visual separator between swatches in main UI.
- Minimum swatch size in UI panel now scales to as little as 1px per swatch.
- Control “Swatch Size Mode (fixed/auto)” in Settings window. Now always defaults to Auto, unless “Fixed Swatch Size” is enabled.
- Notification when switching themes from “Custom” to any other in the list.